Thursday, June 19, 2014

Jadeite...

As I was sipping my coffee this morning, I decided to call my sister, Marci, to see how's she's been, and to tell her about the cool Antique store I went to the other day. I proceeded to tell her that were so many things in there that she would have loved, and how I started to get a little sad that she wasn't there with me. "What kind of stuff?" she asks.... "Oh, just a few things here and there, plus a set if Jadeite that you'd love..." A screech came through my cell... "WHAAAAT?!" Jadeite, Marci.... "Get in your car right now and get it....NOW." But, Marci... I don't have the money... (cuts me off) "I'm driving to your bank, putting in the $, plus the cost for shipping... Get going!" Ummmm.... OK. 
LOL- Guess she wanted them, you think? I'm shipping them to her this week.... Crazy girl. ;)

1 comment:

  1. You bet your ass I wanted them! HA! They are awesome sauce, just like you!

    ReplyDelete